The best-known and most often used method of attracting some positive energies is Feng Shui, which has the ability to optimize the desired space and to charge it with energy.
With the help of some simple tricks and a bit of help, you can create a perfect atmosphere in your bedroom and attract the positive energies to create special moments and to have a restful sleep.
How do I feng shui my bedroom for good luck?
How to furnish your bedroom using Feng Shui techniques to attract luck, success, welfare and love in your life:
The bed should be positioned in a way that it laterally has the window and the room’s door. You must avoid “the death position”, meaning sleeping with your feet towards the door.
This arrangement brings bad luck and diseases. It is important that the bed is connected to a wall to attract stability and protection, and it shouldn’t have shelves above it.
Buy pairs of accessories to attract love. It is best to have two nightstands, positioned on either side of the bed, even if, for the moment, you live alone. If you like paintings, buy two, small-sized, to place them in the same line, close to each other.
Don’t place mirrors in the bedroom, or sad images that symbolize loneliness, because that is exactly what you will attract in doing so!
Good feng shui colors for bedrooms
The color of the bedroom influences not only sleep, but also your financial status or your love relationship.
Because each hue creates sensations and produces a certain kind of energy, it is best to choose a combination of colors depending on what you want to attract.
It is important not to use more than two-three, or your visual space might get crowded.
- White represents balance and can be the base note for your bedroom;
- Pale pink symbolizes romanticism, love and sensitivity;
- Orange is the color of Feng Shui that brings positive energies in the friendship and courage areas;
- Yellow helps in regaining your self-confidence;
- Green symbolizes prosperity and understanding; ;
- Blue stimulates your creativity and gives you gentle energy, charged with calm and quiet;
- Beige, tan or gold symbolizes luxury, riches, and prosperity. They have the same positive energies like purple but are more warm and favorable for a top-quality sleep.
Get positive energy in your bedroom
Make sure your bedroom is a neat space because mess blocks the flow of positive energies and favors stagnation.
The ceiling line must be flat, because any bump, any additional object or anything that causes the ceiling not to be a straight line, divides your energies, and this can harm the relationship.
Flowers represent fertility and send delicate messages that are only understood by the energies of love. Besides the special perfume and the freshness they bring in your bedroom, flowers offer positive energies and attract love energies in your couple.
Is it bad feng shui to have a mirror in the bedroom?
The Mirror Symbol is a sensitive subject in Feng Shui science. It is said that they reflect towards the exterior and transmit negative energies, so try to keep them as far away as possible from the bedroom or the doors.
They say that if negative energies enter your house and meet a mirror, they multiply and can cause great harm to your energetic balance.
What is bad feng shui for bedroom?
- A Feng Shui rule says that it’s best not to sleep with a crossbeam over your head “It is a pressing shape. Furniture with incorporated cribs is also not good, because cabinets are placed over the head. It is not good, because you have that pressing sensation, an energetic pressure.
- The mirror acts as an energetic vampire. If you really want a mirror in your bedroom, try putting it in a place where it doesn’t reflect you when you sleep, like next to the bed, facing the room.
- Another unfavorable situation is when the bedroom is placed above a kitchen, bathroom or a garage. These positions create bad luck and lead to energy loss. For the same reason, the bedroom door should not face the stairs, the bathroom door or the kitchen door.
- Don’t place plants or an aquarium in the bedroom. We advise against placing paintings representing water. This represents a negative Feng Shui. The reason plants shouldn’t be placed in the bedroom is that this is a Yin space, for rest, and plants are too Yang for this room. The presence of water in your bedroom causes financial losses and increases your risk of being robbed.
Feng Shui objects that can be placed in the bedroom:
This is a remedy often used to protect the health of your family. Many deities are presented wearing or carrying with them this Wu Lou.
It is recommended that sick people or those who are still recovering to place a Wu Lou next to the bed, so that they recover faster. Keeping one in your bedroom all the time will help you prevent any disease.
Wu Lou must be placed in the bedroom, next to the bed on a nightstand, regardless of the cardinal reference point where the bedroom is located. This stays, after activation, a year, and all you have to do is dust it from time to time.
These should be used in your South, South-West, North-East and centre Feng Shui zones of your house.
When you use candles, as spots of Feng Shui, pay attention to their colors, as well as the candle’s colors – especially if you use tealight candles.
Because candles are a strong expression of the Fire Feng Shui element, they should be best placed in the Bagua areas which develop over fire energy.
This will keep healthy and harmonious Chi in your house.
Two mandarin ducks placed in the SW of your bedroom are the symbol for marital happiness
Mandarin ducks are a strong Feng Shui remedy that helps you attract or increase your love feelings in relationships. For those who are lonely, a pair of mandarin ducks will increase your chances of finding a love partner, and for couples, these will attract marriage opportunities.
Natural crystals (especially Pink Quartz)
Crystals bring luck to a couple if highlighted by the light of the lamp, or hanged from a window , so that the sunlight passes through it, amplifying the beneficial energies;
Chinese Dragon and Phoenix Statue for Marriage Luck
When the Chinese Dragon and Phoenix are illustrated together, they symbolize a perfect Yin and Yang, a loving pair that are connected for eternity, a happy marriage, that is blessed with success and prosperity. Place them in the South-West area of your bedroom, if you are searching for a partner.