Do you want to bring more passion into your relationship or improve your love life? Just follow a few simple rules!
To activate your luck in love, just place some love symbols in the southwest corner of the house, that being the area of marriage and love.
This sector can only be activated in the bedroom or living room, never in the kitchen or bathroom.
Also, given that we spend a third of our life sleeping, all the accessories used to furnish the bedroom influence the quality of sleep.
Thus, if you want to benefit from the positive energy of this space in your home, it’s a good idea to apply the principles of Feng Shui science.
Including the Feng Shui elements in the bedroom can bring harmony, balance, prosperity, and luck in your life, providing you follow a few key rules. Find out what a Feng Shui bedroom design entails!
Feng Shui Tips For Solving Love Problems in 2023
- In the bedroom, you must have a double bed, with a single mattress and a large duvet. Not two mattresses and not two duvets/ blankets!
- At the side of the bed, you must place two nightstands, not one!
- Over the bed, on the wall, you must not place anything. No religious icons, paintings, or fans! If these exist, you can move them to either side of the bed, on the same wall. Just make sure they are not over the bed!
- Get rid of the mirrors that reflect the bed! These have the following effect: if you are single, they will amplify your loneliness, and if you are a couple, they will multiply the number of people within the couple. The chances for a member of the couple to have an affair are maximal. If you can’t get rid of the mirrors (for example if they are on the wardrobe doors), cover them at night with a curtain or a sheet!
- Get rid of any object that is above your bed: chandelier, fan, plasterboard model, lights! Thus eliminating the elements that create negative energy.
- Avoid placing the bed under a crossbeam! This will symbolically ‘cut’ the bed
- Avoid placing the bed, so that the corner of the wall directly meets the bed!
- Avoid placing the bad in the dead man’s position – with your legs facing the room’s door!
- Place Feng Shui love remedies in the bedroom!
How Do I Feng Shui My Bedroom For Love in 2023?
If you found your soul mate and are about to get married, you may be wondering which is the luckiest color in 2023 for painting the bedroom, how to decorate the bedroom to be more romantic, or whether it is good or not to have mirrors in the bedroom.
It would be ideal if the bedroom was the farthest room from the home entrance. On a subconscious level, this will offer you more security, stability, and protection.
It is said that the worst place for the bedroom is close to the main door, but if we are being realistic, sometimes you don’t have a choice.
Therefore, if this is not possible, just consider the other tips and make the most of the space you have.
Colors For A Feng Shui Bedroom
The color palette used for a Feng Shui bedroom plays an important part in defining and perceiving space.
We recommend a list of colors for a Feng Shui bedroom, which you can integrate by choosing proper bed linen, painting walls, or through decorative accessories.
- White – in Feng Shui Art, this non-color stimulates balance;
- Pink – symbolizes romanticism, love, and sensitivity, and in Feng Shui, it is associated with harmony.
- Orange – is one of the most used colors for Feng Shui bedrooms, because it symbolizes friendship and a good mood.
- Yellow – stimulates luck and favors introspection.
- Green – green stimulates peace and prosperity, being considered a refreshing and relaxing Feng Shui color.
How Do You Activate The Love Corner In Feng Shui?
The Double Happiness Symbol has always been valued as being one of the most powerful symbols of matrimonial harmony.
Wearing this powerful energizer will successfully create an excellent Chi of matrimonial happiness.
The good omen symbols are designed to attract beneficial energies, that bless the happy couple and their family members with a continuous flow of luck, happiness, and prosperity.
Don’t forget about the powerful dragon and the Phoenix bird, as a way of protecting ourselves from harmful energies.
Celestial Dragons and Phoenix birds, when depicted together, symbolize a happy marriage, blessed with success, prosperity, and children.
The Chinese Characters “Sheng Zhi Jing Pai” can be found on some coins; the wearer of an amulet that depicts these signs will always be protected against all evil influences.
Hang an auspicious pair of red fans in the southwest corner of the bedroom.
Red Jasper beads combine elements of fire and earth for luck in love and help during pregnancy and birth. Keep them constantly to create luck and to energize yourselves.
Displaying a two carp symbol in your living room is beneficial for union and harmony. It is an excellent luck energizer in marriage. These auspicious carps symbolize luck, abundance, and matrimonial happiness.
A pair of carps also provides joy. Place it wherever in your home, to enjoy luck and abundance. For a happy marriage, the symbol of the double carp can be placed in the southwest or in your personal Nien Yen corner.
We all have a personal direction of love named Nien Yen, which depends on our date of birth and brings happiness and luck.
Place a full-blown, pink, silk lotus thread to energize the perfect union. The lotus represents purity and full perfection because it grows spotless and majestic out of the muddy waters.
A single lotus straw, with a bud, signifies the perfect union. Place it in a bowl in your living room to activate the love purity, Chi.